The identity of Bitossi Ceramiche starts from the beginning of 1900’s and develops upon a productive ceramic tradition that existed in Montelupo Fiorentino starting from 1500. The activity of the Bitossi family started in 1921 for the will of Guido Bitossi with the establishment of “Manifattura Ceramica Cav. Guido Bitossi & Figli” that combined typical local craft works into a structured productive organization. Bitossi Ceramiche: great artistic ceramic tradition and contemporary design. This is a white cat sculpture that is made out of white glazed cerramic. Manufactured by Bitossi.